Sunday, November 07, 2004

being social

Hanni and I had the most relaxing time just hanging out and napping and basically... doing nothing! :-) I even got my numerical methods homework done too. So now any free time on Sunday is devoted to MQP reading and research. Awesome? Yes.

During my SNAP shift with William, we split up and I visited Katie's apartment where Matty and his roomies and a few AGDs were pre-gaming. They were kinda funny. And then later Joe Vaughn came too with his NJ girlfriend. It was nice to see everyone. They all later went to SAE to get "heffed up" haha. Lame. :-P

After SNAP, William and I crashed Max Giang's birthday party. He was wicked smashed. When he saw me, he basically ran over and almost knocked me over with my gimp leg. It was cute though and he was definitely acting funny. I think he kissed me on the cheek a bigillion times (OK like five or six :-P) in his drunken stupor. What's with slighty gay boys acting straighter as they get drunker? He definitely made out with some other girl too. It was highly entertaining. What was even better was that Sander and Brandon were there and me, William, and them had a nice little D4 memory-fest. It was very fun! Brandon was his usual social self and Sander divulged oh so many "overshares" in our time together. I will never look at Sander the same way again, haha. Overall an excellent time.

The internet was down at my apartment. Very bothersome. I hate not having the internet at my fingertips. For the record, Charter blows!

So this coming weekend, I am either going to visit Hanni or have Tom visit me. It's been FOREVER since I saw Tom. Also Thanksgiving plans have completely changed now that Becky and Tony aren't coming. ::sigh:: I have no idea what I want to do. Should I go home? It's such a long trip. We shall see. Maybe I could visit Tom's place again. Maybe I would get a chance to play Bridge again with him and his parents, which would be awesome! I hope Brendan finds other people to play with and remembers me here at WPI. I miss Bridge.

Busy Sunday, fully of AGD goodiness and some MQP. Excitement! I should get crackin'! Woo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home