Friday, November 05, 2004

squint

I cannot stay up late anymore. If I had to pull an all nighter, I would die basically. Or fall asleep. When my eyes start squinting, I know it's time to go to sleep. I am glad I actually listen to my body, unlike freshman year where I would stay up far too late. Blame Daniel and Paul for that. :-P

Well. Jesusland did it again. They elected Bush for a second term. It was very hard to see Kerry lose by so little. What does it say about America when half of the nation doesn't vote for their current president? ::sigh:: Sometimes, I wish I were still abroad. But you have to deal with the reality of the situation and first, bitch and moan, and then second, accept and criticize objectively as possible, and third, hope for a different result next time.

Hanni is coming in tonight and we are going to see The Incredibles with William, Molly, and Shawn. Very exciting. It should be interesting how the Molly and Shawn thing works out. I think she digs him a little. It's nice to see a change for her after Jared. I hope she finds what she's looking for.

Recruitment is soooo exhausting. And I have to say, I am not in the right mentality to be doing it. I am still stuck in the A term feeling and rush right now just feels all wrong. But I do it. And the girls are so YOUNG. It's strange to rush them. Did I look like them when I rushed 3 years ago? Probably, but I'd deny it if you asked. :-P It will be interesting to see how Recruitment goes this year. We already have 12 pledges. How many more can we have?

So the new drama in my life is that fact that the school insurance won't cover my physical therapy. I need to find new ways to fund physical therapy, because I really can't pay out of pocket expense. That is just too much. Luckily the therapist that evaluated me gave me a sheet of mat exercises to do and basic instructions. If I had to, I could go to the gym and do this all myself every day. I just need the discipline and will, because I know with my schedule, I'll always find an excuse not to do it. I'll work it out somehow... I always do.

The actuarial exam has went and passed. I didn't feel a passing vibe. It could be very close though. It's very hard to tell. We shall see in a few months.

Time to start my weekend. Yessssssss. (Napoleon Dynamite style!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home