Saturday, October 30, 2004

swing of things

Ah, let's see. The Red Sox riot was awesome. The crowd met at the quad and then progressed to Highland St. right in front of the B. Very impressive and such. I was two blocks away watching since I was the cripple and feared getting run over by crazy Sox fans. There was some fire, some police, riot gear (and the police breaking up the riot), some body surfing and lots of craziness. There were these funny guys with big shocker hands and everytime we walked by, they'd scream "Big Shocker!" It made me laugh very much. One of the other funny occurences was watching a man and his two young children run around screaming over the Red Sox. Overall, a memorable and something to talk about to the kids one day if the Sox were to not win another World Series for 86 years.

This week has been kinda busy but I do find my time to rest. I've got MQP nailed down and my classes are going alright. I only somewhat fall asleep during Num Meth but that is OK. I look to Elise to help keep me awake.

I finally saw the rest of Sex and the City with Carla today. I cried at a few parts. That show is so good. I can't wait to own the last part of the second season and just have it all. That show is so easy to fall in love with. I could watch it all the time.

William and I were losers tonight. We stayed in and watched TiVo. Well he watched TiVo and I fell asleep next to him. He didn't know I was sleeping until a really funny joke passed and he noticed there was no noise coming from me. :-P Anyways, we both put up away messages about being losers. I got two positive and one negative comment, haha. It's nice to know people care. William on the other hand, zero. :-P I also talked to Tom a little and wished Ian and Matt Hazel happy birthdays. I hope they both buck up and such. They actually remind me a lot of each other in a way.

We got new members the other day and I am pretty excited. I am a sister-mom again as well, but I share her with another person. My new daughter Caitlin seems really cool and I look forward to getting to know her. I can't wait until we have all our new members. This time of the year is always so much work and yet so rewarding.

I think I might be hanging out with Rob sometime before this weekend is over. Nervous? Sure. :-P I'm such a weird person, hope it doesn't scare him haha.

Anyways, long and rainy day tomorrow. Not really looking forward to it, but I will live. I guess I should make my sleep worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home