Monday, October 25, 2004

wicked

I have come back to the land that says "wicked" as if it were common as hello and good bye. It feels damn good.

Ian was sooo nice and took me out to dinner and a movie and even gave me a gift - my first Red Sox shirt! I wore it the first game in support. I hope they win, even though they are WICKED sloppy right now.

The car ride to MA was long and smokey. My dad's driving isn't my favorite. I woke up my wonderful roommates at 7:45am to move stuff into the apartment. I spent the entire day entertaining people and watching them assemble a lot of my stuff.

I am very tired and running of less than 4 hours of sleep. I have a Big 3 SocComm lunch, SocComm Exec, my Welcome Back party, and Spiderman 2. Wow, it's nice to feel busy again. :-)

Last minute thought: Damn the stairs a bitch! It's wicked exhausting to go up and down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home