Tuesday, October 12, 2004

i am thinking of a four letter word

If I could, I would walk outside and scream FUCK as loud as I could. Damn Yankees. It was a good game though and the Sox really made a run at it. As I told Hanni, "Knock on the wood that Jesus was nailed to because that's the type of wood knocking we need!"

I've officially cleaned and sorted all there is to sort. I feel accomplished. I think packing for Worcester will be a much easier time now, even though my crippleness does get in the way still. Oh well!

Whoa. I love that I am always in on the gossip at WPI. I am not going to divulge anything, not that it concerns most of you, but yeah... shocking information has been told to me!

Last thought of the night: I am really good at doing nails. I think it has to do with my Asian-ness. Or so people tell me! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home