Thursday, October 07, 2004

peyton manning

Wow. He is hot. I just had the best dream ever about him. He's got that Southern charm and just looks and acts chivalrous. It's so HOT! The dream was a weird one and it was as if I was starting college all over again at a different place and Peyton was in it and it was one of those cuddly feel good dreams. I think I might have just switched to being a Colts' fan first and foremost, Steelers second. Peyton... yum. I rarely dream about celebrities either, let alone sports stars. But if I had to, I'm glad it was him! ;-)

Tomorrow is the early early physical therapy eval. Ugh. I am going to be so tired. 7am. I haven't been up that early since my days in the hospital where they would wake me up around that time or poke me for some blood at the wee hours of dawn. I have a feeling that I am going to take my first nap in a while tomorrow.

I saw Wimbledon. It was pretty good. I am an avid tennis fan, so I was really into it. And a Brit winning Wimbledon is basically the cat's pajamas. I don't know if it will ever happen in real life, but it was nice to see on screen (sorry if I just spoiled the movie for anyone). Paul Bettany has a nice Hugh Grant charm, except frecklier. I really miss playing tennis. I don't know exactly when I'll get to play again, but I look forward to it. And Pete Sampras is the only person I think looks ok with massive amounts of body hair. Man, I loved him.

So Braves battled back. They might do better than expected. Red Sox on their way to winning the ALCS. Yankees... verdict is still out. I hate them. Sports and politics, all a girl needs while confined to a wheelchair and TV. :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home