Monday, September 27, 2004

2 seriously hurt on old french road

A head-on crash in Millcreek Township sent two drivers to Hamot Medical Center in serious condition.

Michael Amendola, 49, 800 block of East Grandview Boulevard, and Vonda Bui, 21, 1200 block of German Street, were both listed in serious condition Sunday night, said a nursing supervisor.

Millcreek police said the accident happened in front of 5328 Old French Road at about 3:51 p.m. Police said Amendola's 1992 Chevrolet Lumina was northbound when it crossed over the center line and struck Bui's 1988 Audi 5000, which was southbound.

11 weeks and 1 day. And still so many weeks and days away from a full recovery. This was the mini little clip in the newspaper. Yup.

I've having a few issues with my physician or actually the lack of a physician. Ugh. I need to see someone as soon as possible about the friggin' meds. I was almost in tears on the phone with the appointment chick. I friggin' hate this sometimes. Or at least a strong dislike most of the time.

Gloria Gaynor... I Will Survive is playing on my playlist. How appropriate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home