Monday, September 13, 2004

all in

With all the TV I watch, I've grown a fan of the World Series of Poker on ESPN. They are down to the finale and such and it's somewhat suspenseful to watch people go all in and either get lucky or get kicked out. ESPN is actually one of my default channels. They always have a good game on or some special on a famous sports person. It's relatively entertaining.

I dreamt of my apartment last night. The place was slightly altered from the real thing. And there were extra roommates I didn't know. I felt slightly out of place and I don't even think I was fully clothed either. Odd dream.

Let's see. My hip feels good, unless I'm moving in a weird position. My arm still aches, but not as severe as before. I definitely can tell that the nerves in my neck are healing. As far as I know, my eye is near normal as well. Ribs stop hurting a long time ago (although they do "pop" if I stretch in an interesting way). Tongue is healed except for one small sliver, but I don't think that will ever go away. The scars look alright, although the one from the surgery is still KILLER. Just wait until you see it, it's cccrazy. 7 days until I see my surgeon again. Yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home