Saturday, August 28, 2004

just a memory

Freshman year... senior year. Has it been that long? Although I have yet to officially start my senior year, I am starting to realize that it is my last year. I am sure it will hit much harder when I return to campus and frantically work to make sure I graduate on time. But I feel like I've changed a great deal throughout the years and the people around me as well. I have no idea where I was going with this except that it was on my mind...

If the humidity doesn't go down, I'm going to melt right out of this wheelchair!

My mom is wicked excited. Tomorrow, Hanni's dad is dropping off 4-6 roosters he doesn't want anymore and my mom is going to slaughter them all! Hanni threatened to set them free, but I made her promise not to haha. Hopefully slaughterhouse in the Bui home won't last too long. :-P

I'm almost at the three week mark until I can start putting weight on my right leg. I am so excited. :-) Walking, here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home