Thursday, June 24, 2004

magic stick

Deshawn told Hanni that Matt, one of our co-workers, needs the magic stick. Sounds like Matt doesn't get any. Hahaha.

I haven't got much to say lately. I go to work, and try to find time with my friends. That is about it.

Went to a bar by Forward Hall, called Stage Right. It was Pirate Night. My co-worker Jason came in a pirate costume. It was mighty funny. And everytime you got a drink, you plundered the treasure chest. Cute. Not my scene, but cute.

Something to look forward to: Ian hangout time, Becky sleepover, I love the 90s, and lots and lots of love. Woo.

OK, I only said I would be online for a half hour and then bed. I am at 25 minutes. Peace out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris and Carla said...

BLOG dammit.
I'm bored and since you chose to be in PA vs MA for the summa' you at least owe me a little danishdame tidbits about what you're up to.

like my kit'n?
~C

9:35 PM  
Blogger Vonda said...

LOVE the kitten. Especially the name. :-)

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home