Tuesday, June 15, 2004

phone calls

Today was full of phone calls! Carla called me and we chatted for quite a long time. There was venting and then lots of giggling and laughing because we are like that. I miss my slut, ::tear::. Soon, someday, we will be reunited. And I talked to Ian for a while as well, and made plans for putt putt after work tomorrow. He is such a stinker. I talked to Becky since we didn't hang out today because our schedules don't match up. And finally, my joo, William. Keeping my fingers crossed on being the backup for the Jewish wedding of his Uncle Joel and soon to be Aunt Laurie!

Funniest name I have encountered at the Boys & Girls Club: Tagamon Thrower. It is pronounced todg-a-maun. It is the most Pokemon sounding name ever. He sounds like he throws Pokemons name Tagamon. It's HILARIOUS. What are these parents thinking??!!

Tomorrow is the first field trip with my kids to a puppet show. They better be good or else... or else... yeah, just OR ELSE. Those little farts. :-P

Good bye LA Lakers. Taken down like chumps by the Pistons. Kudos to Larry Brown, I have always liked him since his days in Indiana, and then with the Sixers, and now the Pistons. You're the man. 21 years and now you got the ring. Woo!

Do you ever notice that in movies, when they need background noise to fill in for an "urban setting" you always hear sirens of some sort? I mean always! Why? It's not like urban areas are full of death and crimes... but movies, I guess, like that idea. Where would movies be without death and crimes or drama and conflict in general? Oh wait... you get movies like Dude, Where's My Car? Hahaha.

Movies I am looking forward to this week: The Terminal and Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story

Out like the fat kid in dodgeball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home