Sunday, June 13, 2004

good saturday

Life has been unmentionable. Honestly, just enjoying the Erie summer. I start at the B&G on Monday and yeah... I am supposed to be with 12 and older girls again, but I told my boss I couldn't handle it. He better switch me out!

Tonight was some unofficial unplanned detinseltowning. It was interesting to hang out with Brenda, Josh, and Brenda's cousin Jackie. It was a good time. I saw Ace too and she was "happy" hahaha. All in all, a really good Saturday. My first ever double shift was truncated to just a 10 hour shift and it was leisurely and not too busy.

Saw Stepford Wives on Friday. Many plot loopholes, but the humor was great. Becky decided she needs a GBF - gay best friend. Hehehe. I took Ian to see it, too, but his ADHD-ness kept him uninterested. :-P He's a fabulous guy, I just LOOOOOVE him. If only he could see how cool he really was. :-)

I'm tired. Asian eyes are closing up for the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home