Monday, May 31, 2004

blast from the past

I've seen a lot of old acquaintances from high school in the past few days. Today brought Keith Mosely, Chandra Collins, and Jeremy Blakeslee. And even those from gradeschool, Leah and Andrea Straub and Susie Howard. Weird. It always makes me think of the yesteryears. I'm not saying life was simple then, but it was simpler.

Breaking news in relation to the old high school people... supposedly one of the suspects in the bombing of Brian Wells was a grad of Academy 2001. Rumor has it that it's a former cursh I had. I won't say names, but wow... he was the first crush I had in high school. He is pretty trashy now. It was the drug habit... and oh yeah, losing his v-card to Carrie Klaes. Gross. It's funny to think of all the school drama that happened in high school.

The itching stopped. Yay! (That definitely just sounded like I had an STD/STI/VD... oh acronyms. :-( I miss William!)

My brother and dad came home this morning. My dad proceeded to get on my case right when I woke up and guilt trip me about something. It ruined my morning. We get along so much better when we are 500 miles apart... or more.

I started my day with Becky time at Wendy's and Old Navy. Then work. Work was alright. I love Amy... but she leads far too melodramatic a life. After work, Ian came up and we saw Day After Tomorrow. It was pretty decent. But there were these awful obnoxious guys from Ian's school who were just dicks. Let me recount what happened:
::during a very suspenseful part in the movie::
The dicks: Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh (continues on)
Angry guy in the back: Why don't you shut the FUCK UP! ::applause and laughing from audience::
The dicks: Yeah, why don't we take this out back?
As Becky would say, I wanted to punch-a-size their faces in. What's funny is that there were four off work employees in there and none of us did anything because we didn't want to miss the movie. Anyways, ugh. Ian wants social darwinism to happen with those guys a little faster. Also during the movie, there was this black couple in front of us. And man... as awful as this sounds, they were so stereotypical. Let me recreate:
::really good shot of destroyed building on screen... pretty awesome::
Black woman: Oh dee-AMN!!!
Yeah me and Ian could hardly contain our laughter. It was nice to get some Ian time. We had complete opposite schedules this week really. Oh well! That's life.

I need to get to bed. Morning shift. Wow, I want a break from working at t-town. :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home