Monday, May 24, 2004

thunder

Thunder. Lightening. Rain. Every day.

Erie or Worcester... still in the air. But as more time passes and the prospects of a real job happening in Worcester wither... I start to accept that I might be in Erie for the summer. Which means I should go crawling back to the B&G since it pays the best. Bleh. I look forward to a summer in Erie because I know it's a guaranteed good time. But at the same time, I am sad I am missing out on the opportunities in Worcester. Grrrr. It is not fun leading two great lives in two different cities. I would miss Becky and my family and Ian and Hanni and T-town life if I were in Worcester. But I would miss William and Carla and WPI life and seeing where this Rob thing goes and Tom if I were in Erie. Yadda yadda. A drunk Charlie is trying to tell me what I should do. Although entertaining, not as helpful.

It was 80s day on AMC. All the good ones, Lucas, The Breakfast Club, my all time favorite Sixteen Candles. The weird thing about watching those movies is that I am technically older than all of those kids in those movies and yet I watch them and feel as if I am still "looking up" to them. Also watched Never Been Kissed a few nights ago. I always relate well to that movie. :-P

Saw Mean Girls with Hanni. Very cute and funny movie. Girls are evil. Period. We like to hurt each other with mental and emotional pain, not so much physical. Read Cat's Eye by Margaret Atwood. You get a glimpse into what we go through.

I really miss Becky. Yowsers. I should send her an email. Life without Becky doesn't feel completely full. But I can't complain too much. I've got very great friends like Ian and Adam and Hanni to keep me at bay.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But Vonda... I MISS YOU!!!

~Cdilly

1:32 PM  
Blogger Vonda said...

Cdilly, I miss you too! Smooches! ;-)

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home