Friday, May 21, 2004

never look at watermelon the same again

I took my mom to Erie County Farms, which is the ultimate Ghetto Netto (only the Kobenhavn kids would get that), and there were watermelons on sale. Everyone had one! And well... after Katie sitting on her watermelon in a drunken stupor, I just can't look at watermelons without a slight inside giggle. :-)

I did very little today. It was a Holy Day of Obligation... and boy did Mom pressure me to go to church. But I held my own and said no. I think it made her wicked upset though. But I just couldn't fake it today. God's great and I have a lot of faith... but not so much into the organized religion thing, especially catholicism.

Tomorrow starts my first day back at T-town. Woo hoo. I get to work with Adam! Yay! He is the only good friend I got left in box. The rest of them left me. ::tear:: And it's Shrek opening weekend. Busy? Probably. I think I have always started back at T-town on some crazy ass Friday shift and always closing as well. Weeeeee. It will be nice to have a few days of busy work.

This is the latest I have stayed up since I got back to the States. I feel impressed with myself. I didn't get as much clothes unpacked/packed as I would have liked... but I did get stuff sorted... kinda. :-P I'll just do it in the morning or pre-work because I am just not in the mood. Motivation is something I am very much lacking these days. I feel in a weird funk. Still in a slightly hermit shell. I do not know what it is. But I feel out of it. Still reorganizing myself and getting back to "normal" or as normal as I get... which isn't too normal in the first place. I guess time will remedy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home