Thursday, March 25, 2004

Let’s see… I am 21 now. 21!! OLD. I am legal to do whatever I want, well drink really. But once again, that is a habit I am not into really. I did try a couple drinks and shots on my birthday, but nothing to get my drunk… or even really tipsy. I guess when you are with 8 other really drunk people, the responsible person inside of you surges to the top and squashes any chances of tipsy or drunk. It wasn’t the best birthday in the entire world, but it sure was different from any other birthday. Last year, Tom and Hanni came and we had some fun dinner and games. And freshman year, it was definitely the good ol’ strip club. Yummy. :-P

I remember that girls are really tough to live with. It’s been a week and a half and it’s a revolving door of who is in and who is out. By the end of this trip, everyone will get a chance at being “the fourth roommate” as we have coined it. It just sucks, really. I think Molly is especially taking the time here tough. I am working on trying to make it better, or at least doing what I can and can’t do. I think we are going through the patch that me and Becky have gone through before. Me and Becky came out OK, so me and Molly will, too.

I was really excited to get to finally talk to Rob today. I had called him a few times but always caught his voicemail. And on the whim, I just called him and actually caught him. We talked for a good 40 or 50 minutes. It wasn’t uber awkward, but nicely butterfly-ish. I enjoy our email correspondence and am getting to know him. It’s definitely good. Let’s see how well this goes until August or maybe when I get home. :-)

Today, walking home from work, we caught soooo much hail. It hurt so bad to have the hail hit our faces and hands. And as I ran across the street, the bag I had my bagel in bottomed out and the bagel fell in the middle of the street. Waaaah! :-P I really like working with Matt and Stacia, they are definitely the most compatible partners I could have had.

While here, I am definitely getting to know people decently well. Or at least my roomies, Matt, and Joe. I have decided that Joe definitely has the best butt here. He has something you can really grab at if you choose to. Matt is the best all around guy. You can go to him and vent or just talk and have him listen. Joe gives me a hard time only because I give him a hard time. Or because he still remembers the toothpaste incident. Hehehehe. The first day Joe was here, he was wicked tired and dead to the world. So me and Katie ummmm toothpasted his hand and Matt tickled his face (even though he won’t admit it). And instead of itching with the toothpaste hand, he itched with the clean hand and THEN put the toothpaste hand under his hand. Therefore getting toothpaste all in his HAIR and in his EAR. It was hysterical!! OMG, I have photos, it’s so memorable. To get us back Joe moved the creepy paintings back into our rooms and made his think it was the ghost. There have been a few paranormal moments that Joe and Pete have experienced. It makes me creeped out to spend time alone in the apartment. Every little noise makes me think it’s the ghost. And the painting showed up again in a different room, but no one fessed up to it. And today the burners were all turned on, but we aren’t sure who did it, maybe one of the drunk people in our apartment. Yeah… creepy.

I am so excited for the next few weekends, we have soo much traveling to do. We just planned out all the places we wan to go to and it’s crazy packed. If I go at this pace, I will just have one day left at the end of the 2 months on my Eurail. It’s gonna be AWESOME. I just know it. I am hella excited.

I guess I should try some doing some real work while at work instead of nothing. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home