Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Best story ever:

I spend all morning studying for my MG 3600 final because I wasn't prepared at all. I stressed and everything because I really wanted an A and I honestly didn't know if the paper I handed in was that great. So I am freaking out... and get to class at 2. Kasouf walks in with the finals and our papers to hand back. He is settling in and starts talking, "Here are the logistics. Tony got the highest grade on the first paper, Vonda got the highest grade on the first exam, and Susan and (some guy) got the highest grades on the second paper............. YOU ARE ALL EXCUSED FROM TAKING THE FINAL." Holy shit! I didn't have to take it! Total surprise. I was on cloud 9. And I got my last paper back... 90%. Hot diggity damn, I walked out of the class feeling on top of the world. :-D

And because I got out of the exam I got to hang out with David which was awesome! He is still good ol' David. And he even got me a souvenir! It's a cute figurine of a soccer player from the Arsenal football club in London. How thoughtful. I totally wasn't expecting that! He was the second best thing about the day. The test still takes tops. :-P Anyways, it was good to catch up and I am sure this will be the one and only day I will see him until next year because I doubt he will make any special trips to see me or anything before I leave this week. That's David. And I saw his sister for the first time. Her skirt was wicked short and ummm all my guy friends drooled over her. ::eyes roll:: She isn't your typical WPI girl. Anyways, she isn't my favorite topic in the whole wide world. :-P I shall miss David.

It's disturbing how I'm going to be leaving the US in one week. I am so excited. So much. Oh I could burst.

Oh crushes are fun. Too bad it's the end of C term and there is nowhere to go. Oh well! :-P

Sleep. Finish proposal in the morning. Finish ID 2050. Pack. Done with the US for two months. :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home