Wednesday, February 18, 2004

I think today could be coined by the phrase "Everyone is having a bad day." Ok, not everyone. But many. I dunno why, but I am not feeling so chipper at this point. It wasn't a horrible day... but I just kinda feel down about life a little. Or more love than anything. Damn this stage of a crush. Damn it all to hell. I don't want to like people. Especially people who don't reciprocate. I should give up on the quest for love. It's a doomed quest. Or is it? I could use a sign people.

We picked rooms for our new apartment. I got the biggest room by random draw. Cool beans. I was prepared for the smallest, so this is a treat. Although the person who got the smallest isn't too happy. We will see what happens with that.

So I am going to only talk about the good things that happened today:

I got the MA 3457 project done
I didn't get assassinated :-)
I got to go to most of CoffeeHouse!
Me and Adam did a lot of giggling in class today
I met a new person and made a potential friend
I was touched by someone else's writing
I realized just how strong my feelings are

Although I feel slightly down, I feel kinda good too after the listing. Gray matter. That's life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home