Sunday, February 15, 2004

Yes! Initiation! I am now a sitting duck. :-) One thing done before I head out to Denmark. :-D I have 16 very awesome new sisters.

Went to see Love Actually again with Mr. Salmon (who played with ribbon through the entire movie! Better than his watch I guess :-P It is nice to have him back... if only for one term :-( Oh well! That's life isn't it?). Such a good movie. Why do I subject myself to sappy love movies that just make feel a bit left out in the love department? I dunno. Masochist I guess. I did choose the music to be played before the movie started. It was soooo good. Awful love songs that just make you wanna belt along with it. "The trouble with love is..."

MG 3600 is the biggest joke ever. I haven't read one chapter in the entire book. Or a page. Nothing, nada. Guess what I got on my first paper? 93%. Guess what I got on my midterm (all essay questions)? 94%. Re-friggin-diculous! Only 7 people got A's on their papers out of 28 and only 6 got A's on the midterm. How am I one of them??! :-P

I am excited to see David get his drunk ass back to the states. The one time he ever IMs me just because... and he happens to be drunk. :-P But he does sound more fun. I can't wait to have him back! :-D

Denmark is getting closer and closer. I cannot wait to get down with the Danish. And the Italian. And the Greek. :-) Its going to be a trip of a lifetime.

Elf is such a funny movie. Cotton-headed-ninny-muggins. ID 2050 time. :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home