Saturday, February 07, 2004

Well... what a week.

So much stress over the stupid apartment. Is it over yet?

This week had the draft of the literature review. Bleh. I mean I got it done, but sheesh. I've done so much writing these past few weeks. Good news, academically, I got a 93% on my first MG 3600 paper... one of 7 A's given out of a possible 28 papers. Woo! And then I got a 115 out of 100 on my MA 3457 midterm! Woo! Good start. Too bad the good start ended today with the sleeping in and not studying for the MG 3600 exam. Meh, what can I do now? Although I felt like crying when I woke up and realized I was screwed. It wasn't too bad. I think I could have passed. It was all essay based... the worst kind! My hand hurt so bad after it.

I watched a lot of Sex in the City with Bertini and Laura tonight. It was a damn good time. I really like that show. Bertini was asleep towards the end, but I wasn't. "Do I look like I've had a lot of sex.................... in the city?" ;-)

Went to the Pub show Battle of the Bands late due to a super long AGD meeting. The show was good in the beginning I heard, but I got there at its shittiest part. Let me tell you some of the song titles "A Woman's Place Is Not In Space" (about how it's because of women that the Columbia crashed because she was probably checking her tampon or reading her Vogue), "Fishing for Laci Peterson" (you can guess...) "The World Trade Centers Had It Coming" (self explanatory) and some song about how lesbians are stupid. It was so misogynistic and the worst part was that people were laughing because it was so outrageous. I was seething and disgusted. I wanted those fuckers off the stage. I hate retarded people. Big time. I hope the next Battle of the Bands is better.

Well somehow Mike Schwartz knew that I had a thing for Matt Hazel a few terms ago and told Matt this all. And Matt's all "And don't get mad or anything but Mike told me that OF ALL PEOPLE you have a thing for me." WHAT? Of all people? Sheesh. Anyways I informed him that that was old news and dissapated. Luckily he isn't weirded out because he would have been had I told him when I actually did like him. It was funny. Except I told him that I thought he was hot and now he won't shut up. What have I done? Every comedic chance he gets, it's something about how hot he is. Blah blah blah. Stupid Matt Hazel. :-P

Yeesh I had a min breakdown cry today. Too much stress and yucky weather and a few consecutive not cool things will do that to me. It was nothing. A few tears and a couple hyperventilating breaths as I walked back up the hill, wet, cold soggy socks, and tired and frustrated... yeah, it sucked. Sometimes you just get down and the day makes it go even more down. Luckily it was a short moment.

::yawn:: tired. Long day. Must sleep. And must remember to blog more during the week. I kept meaning to. Someone has to keep blogging since the rate of blogging on everyone else's has decreased! Pssh. Where is my reading material? Oh wait... ID 2050. Evil. :-) But hey at least I don't have to do stupid logs like Patrick and Jocelyn do. Hehe.... God Bless Prof. Ljungquist. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home