Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Yeesh. When you assign someone a song and then something not pleasurable happens, you have a hard time listening to the song until you're completely over it or them. It is slightly ruining Maroon 5 for me right now. Oh well. They are too good to not listen to though. It's funny, I ranted and raved about them forever, especially over winter break. No one really cared, but now that they are bigger, Melissa IMs me and asks "can you burn me the CD?" Haha, why didn't you ask me while I was home when I told you they were good? ;-) I guess once MTV says they are cool, then you believe. :-)

PQP isn't too bad yet. It will be soon though. Very soon. Still, it isn't as bad as other peoples. So I can't complain too much. :-)

The apartment thing still isn't completely resolved. All I know is that it needs to be.

I need to become more of a morning person. Someone make me be a morning person! :-P

Oscars came out. Yay for surprise nods to Johnny Depp, Diane Keaton, and Keisha Castle-Hughes (from Whale Rider... a VERY good film).

Um... no more blogging. Must start/write MG paper. Dear gawd, I hate papers. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home