Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Last day of 2003. What was important about this year? I'm trying to think back to January, and it's definitely a struggle. I think it started off great because last year's new years shindig was wonderful. Tom Muller was in town and we rocked it out at Amanda's. We were dorky and played Trivial Pursuit and just laughed a lot. I remember finding out about Denmark eventually. I remember Advanced Calc I and II which sucked hardcore. The only good thing to come out of those classes was getting the balls to ask David to come hang out. Spring break at Molly's where all we did was play Mario and goof off. Turning 20 and being in denial about it and obsessing about being "19: the continuation." Getting some balls and saying how I felt only to have it dissipate in A term. Going to New Orleans to see my family for the first time in 3 years. Realizing my godmother was dead, 3 years later. Failing the actuarial exam. The scariest fight I've ever had with my brother. Having one of the greatest summers. Being sucked into the life known as Tinseltown. Detinseltowning EVERY single Saturday with Ace and Becky. Yelling at bad inner city kids all day. Realizing some friendships aren't going to last forever. Lazer tagging and kicking some ass, except no dislocations this time around. Going back to WPI as a junior and feeling old with all my freshmen residents. Having the best residents ever even though they drink and party and rock it out. Lots of Matt Hazel hang outs. Finally getting off study hours. Tivo with William. Rekindling my friendship with David. Finding Molly's perfect dress. Playing oodles of Nintendo. Getting all my AGD pledges :-). SocComm and all it's glory. More tinseltown, more family, more Patton, more Becky, more good times. ::sigh:: 2003.

Tonight was wonderful. My brother and I went over to Becky's and made pho and played Mario party, and kart. ANd then just talked late into the night. I've always thought of Becky's little sisters as my own and Becky has always thought of Patton as her own little brother. And tonight we were all together and it was just... perfect. It made my day. :-)

Almost passing out. Good bye 2003!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home