Sunday, December 28, 2003

First official detinseltowning was a lot of fun! We even got Tony to come with us! Tony... doesn't roll off the tongue yet... trying to not use Sansone as much. This will be a hard battle! There is only one person I call by last name and that is Bertini, but that's because he's Bertini and only people who don't know him call him Mike. Anyways, I think this detinseltowning had to be the least detinseltowning one ever. We hardly talked about work at all. I think it was because Tony was there, but honestly, we never talk about him, and he works there of course, too, so it's not like we would have left him out had we started chitter chattering about ttown. It was really funny though. I was pretty tired and kinda at that breaking point where there is no volume dial and everything is a little funny. Screw alcohol, just keep me up for a while with little sleep! I'll be plenty "drunk" for you then. Jeff and Ed made an appearance along with Jen Dunn and Randy. Lots of tinseltown people. We were there until 4:30 in the morning. I haven't been out that late since possibly New Years last year. It was awesome and deliriously great. It was nice to do that. I think we have one more before I cart my ass back to New England.

I can't believe break is zooming by. It feels like it wll be over so soon. I always miss Erie a lot when I leave. But I love WPI too, it just stresses me out more!

I wish my Wallstreet letter would get here. I just want to know if I got in or not. I want it so bad though. I wonder if David, Tiff, or Adam will get in as well. It would be so awesome if at least one of them got in. I miss David. At least it's nothing that is too painful or anything. But then again, I think it's because I half expect to see him when I get back to WPI. Which I won't. Maybe I will be sadder then. Right now, he is thrown into the lump of missing everyone at WPI, except when his damn song comes on in the car. Then I miss him a little bit more than I want to. I should change the CDs. Oh wait, I think Ben did... I am currently on "Music You Can Thug Out To" mix CD hehe. Good diversion. Now I hear Warren G's "Regulators" instead. Also, working a lot keeps your mind off things.

Tonight is the Tinseltown Employee party. Woo! It should be a lot of fun. Let's hope Tony isn't as hyper scary as last year. HAHAHAHA. That was pretty funny last year.

Um I don't get why I got billed in my phone plan for certain calls. Looks like I need to call Verizon and ask.

Time for another good day at ttown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home