Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Ummm... B term over yet? Yeah it should be. And soon!

Anyways, we got a decent amount of SNOW in Worcester and I am glad. I went to HnH Saturday night instead of the other HnH (Heaven and Hell). I played some Beirut and I was on fire! Ben and Pat were quite scared I would come back and beat them. But William failed me. :-) It's OK though. Um and then a few select people got drunk. If you want to know the select, ask. No worries, I was not one of them. :-)

Then because I like to walk through storms, haha, I walked over to David's place in Salisbury Estates around 12:30am. He met me halfway. His place is cute. We just hung out and I left around 3ish. Afterwards he had a cooking mishap haha. It was friggin freezing outside but I was super warm since the trek up the hill was more work than I thought it would be. It was nice to see David at his place for once. Natural state I guess. :-) We also saw Matchstick Men. I so called it all from the beginning. I am awesome like that. :-P

Tappings were today. I feel old since it's my class that just got tapped. Weird. I think some people were way too upset over not getting tapped. And if they are that upset, then that says that they should have never gotten it anyways. Everyone always says, you can't want to be a skull... or else you will never be one. Personally, I do what I do for me. I don't need a tapping for that. It's a shame other people feel like they need Skull to show they are good enough. Take pride in the work and effort you put out... you don't need a yellow and black ribbon for that. Kudos to those who got tapped (some awesome people got tapped... others not so awesome but hey it's all subjective)... and buck up to those who didn't. 40 years from now, you will laugh at your getting upset. :-)

The formal is this weekend. I finally get to hang out with Matt Hazel. He is such a busy bastard. I see him for 5 minutes at a time. ::tear:: My favorite resident went and got a life. Oh well! I shall deal.

Am I forward enough? I dunno. I like to think I am. Times a ticking and I'm still ineffective. Ugh. What do I need to do? I know what I need to do, but the courage isn't there. I am chicken shit. :-P I wish I could get some help or a sign.

I am tired. Mini-nap time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home