Monday, November 10, 2003

So David is my hero, because if it weren't for him, I wouldn't have understood math modeling. Seriously, HERO. :-P I gave him the nickname math kid for a reason haha. He's so awesome. :-)

Well William comes back from NACA and tells me Crow scheduled their formal the same day as our formal (which is lame because there are def a few sisters who date Crows, so there will be competition). What does that mean? I just lost my date to my formal because William wants to go to his and take someone he could maybe "have a chance with." I don't even want to go to his formal or anything because their formals are just drinking and not that much dancing and not as fun... I just wanted him to go to mine because he is fun and I don't have to worry about making anything a big deal. Now I am out of $43 and a date and no dress and super sad about it. I have no idea who to take and am just not looking forward to this formal anymore. :-( Fate has it out for me to not have a good time.

Kim was a lot of fun. :-) I wish she were still at WPI. Oh well. Time and life moves on.

There was a fire in Daniels this past weekend. Kinda scary because it was a real fire - not some stupid kid who put their popcorn in for 10 minutes. We were outside in freezing temps for about 20-30 min before they let us in to Alumni. It was scary because for a moment, a few residents were missing. Luckily no damage really... just a massive reality check. More to come on the fire as info files in.

Kurt is driving with me when I go home for Thanksgiving. Cool, huh? :-P

Zzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home