Friday, November 07, 2003

Oooh people have been hacking Jessi's computer. It's interesting and creepy to see her computer being manipulated by some random guy out in the world. Scott is trying to fix it. He said some guy from Toronto did the same thing to him a little bit ago. Our school is so techy. :-)

The bullentin board for Res. Serv. November planning is sooo awesome. It's so awesome that people have been taking down parts of the boards because they must find the things we printed out funny (dancing condoms, safes having sex, etc). Also, someone put up a sign that says "Res Services has 733t photoshop skills." Yeah, people care! Well it's not good caring, but hey at least they are noticing the board! It's AIDS Awareness. Good to spread (the awareness, NOT THE DISEASE!) :-P

The Actuarial Exam went OK. I didn't pass, but I def think I did better than last time, so that is a good thing. I hope Jeff passed because if he didn't... then there is no hope for me. :-P

Kim is coming this weekend and I am ridiculously excited! :-) Ef ef ef ef! I miss my math buddy.

Really exhausted. ::yawn:: I am all studied out I think. Zzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home