Wednesday, October 29, 2003

It feels good to be back in Worcester. As much fun as Florida was, it's just good to be home. Plus I think me and William were starting to get on each other's nerves. But I still had a lot of fun with him. :-)

Holy Pirates! Pirates of the Caribbean had 160 show up at the first showing and then hot diggity damn, the second show SOLD OUT. I know, you're thinking "Shut up! It did not!" But I swear to you it did! Probably 330+ jammed in FLAUD! We had to TURN AWAY PEOPLE. It was insane. Too bad it was so packed, even I couldn't get a seat and neither could my movie buddy Matt Hazel. So, we did the next best thing and downloaded it on my computer (shhh! Don't tell anyone. ;-)) and watched it in my room. Not quite as good but at least the room was a good cool temp and didn't have 330+ in there. :-) Gotta love the quality time with Matt Hazel.

It's only the first day and already it feels like a blur. Things with AGD are really picking up and I am hella excited. I'm gonna be a rockin' NMC. :-D

Tim sent me an email over break saying that our time was half over and it made me so sad because that means that I'll be gone in 7 weeks and I have to leave my kids and I really don't want to. I've grown super attached to them and ugh, it's just not fair. :-( I will miss them so much. Hopefully they will visit me when I'm living at the house in Lisa's room. :-)

My classes look harder this term. I need a serious refresher in Stats I and Diff EQs. Big time. It's been more than a year, almost two years for Diff EQs, since I last thought about this stuff. But I have Suzanne Weekes and she is sooo awesome. I hear Kathy Wilkens is really good too, although the first class was spent on Excel. It was excruciating. And I'm weary of Petrucelli. I had him for Stats I and I got a B, which should have been an A. We will see. Just as long as I keep with the good grades. :-)

I really miss my friends from Erie. I mean I get to talk to them all online, but it's not quite the same. I miss Becky - my best friend, the person who knows me best (who isn't blood related... because Patton does know me better but that's because we're brother and sister). Ian - my favorite 12 year old who always makes me laugh. Ace - my start tennis champ haha. Gosh, I can't wait for Thanksgiving when I get to see everyone and my family! Is it the fourth week of November yet? Almost. :-)

Good, but sad song: Azure Ray - Displaced. Try it.

-.- Zzz -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home