Thursday, October 02, 2003

Greek week speaker was a DUI speaker. Quite depressing. And his video gave me a headache too. And made me think about Rob. He didn't die in a DUI accident, just died in a car accident due to someone's careless speeding. Still makes me a bit upset 6 years later. Some things are just hard to swallow.

After the speaker, I almost called my brother to tell him if he EVER EVER EVER got in the car with someone who was drunk and behind the wheel... I would kill him myself. Not that my brother is stupid... but still... it's not like friends are the most intelligent people.

I haven't had a headache in a while. It sucks.

I have my Aetna phone screening tomorrow. I doubt I will get an internship with them, but it's cool to be at least going through the process.

I called Tom Muller today. It was nice to talk to him. I need to get my car fixed so I can see him. I always miss that sucker. Maybe he can visit me sometime soon also.

I am really procastinating and I will regret it. :-x

Is it Friday yet? Almost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home