Tuesday, September 02, 2003

I'm beginning to think that Adam and I are cursed when it comes to MOTQ. It will just never happen for us. Oh well. MITH went well though. Lots of people showed up to Harrington and the amound of people really surprised me. I wasn't expecting such a crazy crowd. :-)

I'm gonna try working on the not feeling lonely thing. Less mopey-ness.

Stephen Lynch was pretty funny this weekend. With the exception of the "song for the ladies" where there was a hanger comment, he was damn great. I went with a bunch of my residents and Matt Hazel. We all had a rocking time. Then because William wasn't in the party mood, therefore making me lose my party buddy, I didn't go out either. Instead Matt Hazel came over (because poor baby couldn't erg since the gym was closed... my did he bitch about it) and we watched Super Troopers. Alex joined us for a little bit of it. It was tons hilarious.

There was some RA stuff to deal with. It was Matt's first weekend. Luckily I was able to leave SNAP for a second and help him through his first altercation. Went smoothly, but a bit smelly. :-P

Worked my first SNAP shift with Tara. Kewl beans. I look forward to working with Scott or AJ this term. Joey needs to let up the reigns a bit though. He is holding on too tight. We will work that out.

I know the school year is officially off to a start when I have a three day weekend and I don't do any homework except start a few problems I couldn't finish and am double booked throughout the week for a few different meetings. Goody! :-P

There was some crazy shit happening in my home city of Erie, though! A crazy bomber dies. And then his friend dies, too! Related deaths? Who knows. Except Erie is all sorts of crazy right now. It makes me wonder just how safe it really is in Erie!

Time to go to bed. I've been prolonging the sleep thing. But I must get enough sleep to make through the 8am Linear Programming class. My goal is not to skip any classes. I really want to do well this term! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home