Sunday, July 13, 2003

This is really copy and pasted from the email I sent to David. I am far too lazy to write something different when this is what I WOULD have put in my blog anyways. :-)

Let's see, my co-worker/friend Ian was pretty racist today. He is 16 and so young and I forget that he's still a kid who doesn't want to grow up at all but I've grown to love him. He is like a meaner version of me with big poofy red hair and freckles and doesn't hide his meanness with smiles or anything. :-P Anyways, 1. He called me old and I was going to punch him for calling me that. 2. As I was chasing him at work to punch him, he taunts me with "Hey don't you know kung fu?" 3. As we are punching out together at the time clock, he goes first and says "Minorities second!" AGH! Yeah, he's a fun kid. I think summer would have been boring if he hadn't started working there. It's good to have great co-workers. :-)

Oh and I was short 27 friggin dollars on my drawer at Tinseltown. There was def a screw up somewhere and I think I forget to refund 6 tickets or something (and I guess the managers didn't look too hard at my bag either because uhhh 27 is a lot and I wish that would have told me the day later and kept my bag so I could have looked through it to find the mistake... whatever, T-town sucks at being on top of things like this) and yeah, I got written up for it (a golden rod as we call it since it comes on a gold pice of paper). That is actually a fireable offense, but they love me, so I just got a warning. Not even probation or suspension! I rock. :-)

Patton is dropping out of college. Not a big surprise. He is so lazy and jeez... I swear he is just going to grow up to be a bum with crap and a half to show for his life. I don't mind that he quit college. But I do mind that he does little to figure out what he should be doing with his life. Fine, college isn't for him... but something out there is and he needs to get his ass in gear and figure it out!

I got my car looked at today for inspection and I think I need a new tire, new rear brake pads, and something else, and an oil change. Total: $250. Not too bad. The guy who is doing it is a friend of my Dad's and he was joking around with me today. Nice guy. Gotta make sure the car is in good enough condition to make it to NYC July 21-23. WOO! I cannot wait for that trip!

Anyways I'm exhausted and need to get to bed. Working tomorrow at 10:30am. Wee... I haven't had a day off at both places at the same time since umm... Before June 14th if I'm not mistaken. Awesome huh? And I've only slept in past 9am about 3 days since June 14th. No longer do I waste mornings. :-)

Out like a light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home