Sunday, June 22, 2003

It's so frustrating how my mom doesn't have a spine. I wish she would stand up and take control. And I'm sick the card parties at my house. I hate those people. They are dirty, gross, stupid, have gambling problems, and have a lack of respect for my house and our stuff. And the worst part is that my mom doesn't tell them when they are being rude. Instead, Patton's camera was taken and now lost, some girl took my flip flops, and Patton's house keys were taken (luckily those were returned) and other miscellaneous things and it pisses me off that my mom knows that these things happened and doesn't do anything to prevent it. What do I have to do? Hide all my stuff in my room whenever these fuckin' people come over? NO! It's my friggin' house too and I am sick of coming home after a long day to find these piece of crap people invading my personal life and home and making rude comments in Vietnamese like I don't understand. I just want to scream at them. Patton is going to flip out on them soon. My mom tried to come to me for the empathetic support because Patton totally got pissed at her and I said, "Sorry Mom, I agree with Patton. I don't think Patton should have yelled at you like that, but I'm sick of this crap too." And it upset her that I wasn't behind her (because usually I'm her support in most things) but I'm sorry, this has to stop or else I'm going to friggin' move out or at least never come home during the school year or for a summer because I can't stand this shit anymore. By the way, it's at the 48 hour mark or so. These people need to leave.

Well I would blog more but I gotta go to bed. Work and such. Oh yeah, I am going to get my hair relaxed. I'm going to say good bye to the curls and the poof. Man it's going to be great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home