Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Rereading my last post, I realized that I yet again mentioned another Dave. Why are there so many of those all of a sudden? Haha but I guess I only really like one or two or three David or Daves out of the bagillion I know. :-) The David I know (I think the only David who goes by David) is a really kewl guy. ;-) And the two other Daves I know and like (not the drug dealer of course) are nice also.

Tonight ended up super fun. Friends' trivia night at the Van Cleves! Haha, I love Becky. The only sucky part of the night was when Becky bumped the curb and got a flat tire (she hit the metal part where the sewer drain is). It was a big suck, but it will be fixed tomorrow hopefully. I bought her a rasberry milkshake to cheer her up some. And after playing Friends, I realized just how much TV I watch. But hey, it's good TV, so why stop? (I felt like William right there... oh and his away message of "Hopelessly devoted TiVo" screams corny oh so much!)

Man, last night, I was in bed by 12:15am. I was sooo impressed with myself. :-) I don't think I have been asleep that early in a LONG time. Yay for me. Tonight will not be a repeat performance since already you can see that I am posting at 2:14am.

I am excited for some snail mail this summer because Molly is at the Farm and Wilderness Camp and the only way to reach her is snail mail. I love snail mail. It's so precious because I never get anything but bills. I look forward to a summer snail mail correspondence with the ho.

::yawn:: I'm growing weak. Time to sleep (after I read some more of Forrest Gump... I've read it before but that was 4 years ago and I wanted the refresher... I still laugh out loud :-)). I hope I dream something and remember it. It's been awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home