Monday, June 09, 2003

Wow, I am getting bitched at to update this thing. So I guess I will so people (::coughZachandWilliamcough::) quit their bitching!

I got to give mouth to mouth today... to a doll! How exciting, ok not really. But, I am now CPR and First Aid trained so if you are ever in a life threatening situation, I am trained to help save your life. Yay!

Training at the Boys & Girls Club felt nice and a lot of the people who were there last summer trained too and we were just laughing and making jokes about the kids all day. I know it's bad to joke the way we joke, but ya got to if you are to survive the summer with these monsters, I mean kids!

And I saw Dave the lifeguard for the first time in a year, and he looks exactly the same, as do I. He's a kewl guy and maybe we will get to hang out some more this summer. There were a few times last year when we would talk about plans outside of work, and it only happened once (lazer tag... and let me say, for a boy in the Army, he wasn't too great at shooting people)... but maybe this summer will be different. :-)

Oh and it feels like all of a sudden, I know tons of people named Dave or David. At first the popular name was Adam. Heck it was more like Jewish Adams (I can name three Jewish Adams, sick huh? Haha and before college, I never even knew any true practicing Jews, and now I know three Jewish Adams!). But now it's Dave or David. I think I'm at 6 or 7 and it's just ridiculous!

Work is still lots of fun and yet very busy. I really do enjoy the movie theatres. And plus every Saturday is "De-tinseltowning" time with Becky and Ace. We were talking forever last night and it was just a lot of fun. We laugh a lot and are big crazies haha. My newest idea (crazy idea) is that me, Becky, and Ace should dress up as Charlie's Angels the day it comes to our theatre and promote it like that. I can be Lucy Lui AKA the Asian, Ace could be Cameron Diaz AKA the blonde, and Becky could be Drew Barrymore AKA the brunette! It's all worked out! Haha becky and Ashley are hestitant but I'm going to keep pushing this idea. It would be soooo much fun and I swear I could get the managers to get in on it somehow or at least get their approval! And if I can't, I want to at least pose by the stand up we have for Charlie's Angels and take a photo. :-)

I'm excited for Becky's bonfire this weekend. Friday the 13th spooky fun with a fire. Wee!

Oh and I guess me, Becky, and Ace are accepted into the Tinseltown family, because we were all invited to Dave the drug dealer/Rugi's guy's party. We weren't going to go though because it isn't our style haha, but we got so much crap about not going. I guess they like us! Yay!

Jeff turns 22 today. Scary. We are all getting old. Old old old.

I really miss the fam down in New Orleans. But I get to talk to them on a regular basis online, and sometimes the phone. I really hope they come up in December and visit. Too bad Jenny won't be 19... she will be freshly 18... or else we could go to Canada and rent a room and gamble and just do whatever we wanted while we were there... strip clubs... bars (not that I drink but they do)... etc!

OK that is all. I kinda want to nap. Waking up at 8am isn't quite a good feeling. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home