Sunday, June 01, 2003

How do you stop thinking about someone? I'm usually really good at it... but bleh... today seems like one of those days where distractions aren't working. And it's only June. Well once the other job kicks in and I officially have very little time to do anything but work, eat, sleep, and find time inbetween to have a social life, maybe I'll not be so ummm... so pathetic. Haha. Well I guess you can't help who you miss. ::shrug:: Actually though, I am kinda impressed with myself. I have been very non-pathetic since I've gotten home. It's just today and I don't know why. Maybe it's because it's my day off and the house is already clean and all I can do is watch TV and silly love movies and stuff. Oh well! Just deal with it Vonda. :-)

The house is clean. It's spotless. My mom will be impressed. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home