Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Let’s see. I don’t know why I haven’t blogged in so long. It’s not like I’m busy in any way haha.

OK. Trip home was too much fun, even though Molly and I were in separate cars. We still managed to have our starburst competition (oh and I so kicked her ass... she has performance anxiety haha). And there was this weird guy on the road who kept using his wiper fluid and it was getting ALL OVER my car and even MOLLY’S CAR! And she was BEHIND me! And the weird thing is that the guy kinda winked at me as I zoomed on by because I was sick of getting all his excess fluid. Was that car flirting or something? Whatever it was, haha, I definitely didn’t want any part of it haha. Oh and as I was nearing this car with VT plates, I signaled to Molly to look at it and it comes out to be this HOT guy behind the wheel. Haha... what can I say, I guess a few good things come out of VT haha. And we stopped at Angola, my favorite service stop and me and Molly stood on the footbridge and looked down and tripped ourselves out each time a big semi was pass. It was fun. Then again, road trips with the ho are always fun. I am so glad she came with me because seriously, besides the funny entertainment, all my shit would not have fit into my vehicle whatsoever. :-) Molly is the best. She is in Chicago right now and will be back tomorrow sometime and she is going to the Boro with me and checking out what makes Boro kids tick. And then we are moving the fag machine (AKA my lovely little brother hahaha) back home. Don’t worry people, fag machine is an inside joke with Patton. He calls me it, too. Brotherly and sisterly love. :-)

Umm... I’m finally gonna brave the outside world and see a movie with Julia tonight. She is the only other person I know who is home. We haven’t really seen each other since Christmas and even then, we happen to run into each other. I love her though. We were really good friends in HS. And we even went to grade school together. She is one of those people I always got extra crazy around haha. I remember going to Academy dances and jeez people thought me and her were friggin’ CCCCCRAZY! We were just so hyper together and we would just be off our rockers. It made Academy dances way more fun if you were high on life because man those dances needed help haha. Anyways, I love the apple of my friggin’ eye, Julia (that was our term of endearment for each other... haha I have a lot of special names for people huh? haha)

Krissy called me today and it looks like I will start up at Tinseltown May 23. I wince now because I realize that The Matrix comes out the weekend before and every underaged kid is going to try and get into it. Agh! Why is it rated R?!! Oh wait, I know why... guns, people dying, and the kewlest story line ever! I cannot wait to see it! That and X-men 2. I will have to try and see it while I’m in New Orleans with the family.

Holy damn, I will be in New Orleans this Friday. It is a little scary haha. I haven’t been there in like 4 years. I wonder what everyone is like now. We have all grown up a lot and most of us are out of high school trying to find ourselves in college or looking for ourselves in other professions. All the babies will be bratty kids. All the old people just got older. And my Godmother will not be there to hug me when I get in and yell at me for not talking to her enough. ::emotional moment:: I wonder how I will react when it really hits home that she died 2 and a half years ago. :-( I miss her. I miss everyone. I forgot how much I miss my family. I cannot wait to see them all!

Perks about being home: showering with sandals, good toilet paper, no stress, awesome food, my mom, my brother, Becky, Walmart, cheap movies, 50 cent night, Academy, knowing the roads and never feeling lost, etc.

Sucky things about being home: water pressure, crappy washer, bathroom sink only dispenses hot water, card nite, my mom, my brother (they are on this list for the times when they do suck haha :-) ), boredom, seeing so many pregnant teens or teens with baby strollers, realizing how Erie is mondo hopeless, etc.

Who I miss like crazy: everyone!

This summer is going to be really different. No John, no Ben (that is kind of a good thing though), no Tom, maybe no Sarah... it will be me, Beck, my brother, Hanni, Jeff, etc and whoever I else I decide to hang with. I am kinda glad though. This summer will be fresh and I love making new friends. I can’t wait until lazer tag starts up. And I can’t wait til Brian Huster graduates from college and gets his butt home to Erie. Agh, weird he is graduating from college! Agh! And I hope he doesn’t decide to teach in China... I don’t think I would like that. No Huster laugh for a year! :-( I’m so glad me and him became such good friends after we moved away from Erie haha. It’s so funny how when we both went to school in Erie, we never really bothered to get to know each other although we always saw each other in the passing and had so many mutual friends. Anyways, yeah... this summer will be an awesome summer. I just know it!

Me and Beck are going to NYC this summer too! To see Conan! WOO! And hopefully we can stay with William and commute in. It’s going to be AWESOME!

Oh weird, first night out with Becky and we run into Mike Kennerknecht and Emily from T-town. Weirdness. I was definitely not expecting to see Mike. It was odd to see him with his girlfriend haha. I remember how I used to pine away for him over Christmas break haha... He is such a flirt... I remember wishing he would come and chill with me during his break and he usually did and he would just proceed to flirt away even though he had a gf (I didn’t find out about the gf til much later)... ::shakes head:: I can’t believe I liked him haha. ::eyes roll:: Funny how I see him now and don’t even feel an ounce of giddiness or anything remotely butterfly-ish. He is just... Mike. ::shrugs:: Haha... my how things change. :-) And for the better! I think I’ve moved onto way kewler people haha.

OK it’s almost time to holla to Julia and give her the game plan. I can’t wait to be a true Erie-ite on 50 cent Tuesdays at the dollar theatre! WOO! Hot damn it feels good to be in Erie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home