Wednesday, April 23, 2003

This is me not wanting to work anymore on the Advanced Calc homework...

I should just quit at this point because on Monday, I have two homework assignments due for both Advanced Calc and Survival Models AND my PF final which I need to do really well on... and then the two finals on Tuesday. And Sunday is movie on the quad (or Harrington depending on weather) which means I am booked for a decent amount of time on Sunday.

With the exception of a good dinner and a nice 15 min at the BBQ... this day has sucked so much. I can't remember when I've had such a crappy Tuesday!

Let's talk good though... dinner with Molly was really funny... we haven't talked that long in a while haha... my poor ho had a headache though, but then again when doesn't she? I hope that gets fixed soon... it's only gonna be ooooh 13 weeks of non-stop headaches? Yeah, modern medicine blows and so does the headache clinic at UMASS. Ok, dinner was good and then Jess J joined us with her dad and that's when things got even funnier. Jess J made an awesome joke/comment about someone that I cannot repeat in a public forum or else I will most likely get myself in trouble. But if you want to hear it, just ask and I'll tell you depending on whether you know the person and if you would be offended or not haha. And so we are just chatting and chatting and then Jess picks up her friggin coffee cup and literally dumps the rest of the coffee on herself. It wasn't even an accident or because she didn't have a good grip or anything. She just picked it up and proceeded to throw it on herself. We have no idea why she did that and neither does she. But man we laughed for quite awhile about it haha. She got it everywhere and then proceeded to try to use a napkin and water to do damage control but actually just made the wetness worse haha. Jess J is so funny. I haven't hung out with her in ages! And now it's one week of school left and yeah... where did all the time go? I always forget how much quieter and smaller Founders is. Def more intimate. Me, Molly, Jess, and her dad were definitely the loudest people there until the crew boys arrived (and then Matt Hazel proceeded to make fun of me from his table because I don't like that awful website where this cute little animal keeps getting killed in horrible ways). I saw David for all of 10 min... he is a ridiculously fast eater... I was going to go over and say hi to him and wham, he is gone and it's been all of a few min... not a leisure eater I guess. Ha, I spent an hour and a half down at Founders just shooting the breeze. I love that.

The BBQ with AXP was kewl. I got to see dear Johnny Prudente (who is a TKE haha) at the BBQ and we just caught up on life... I haven't seen him in ages because I don't SNAP with Jon Abad anymore so my time at TKE has decreased a lot. Johnny is such a funny guy haha. We became friends because he abused SNAP so often and it seemed like every time he called, I was driving that night or something. Marc Cyr "leid" me with a lei haha... what a random kid he is haha... he was def randomly on my floor and randomly in my room the other night... he said it's not fair I have a double and he hopes I get Stoddard as a senior... what not so nice comments! Mmm to think of it, I think I lost the name game with him before... I felt bad haha... anyways, the 15 minutes I was at the BBQ were kewl and it was nice to catch up with a few people who I don't get to see enough...

Erin, me, and Colleen were all rambling about something and Johnny was trying to follow along and it was funny because as we are rambling on, he turns to me and whisphers "I've been listening to you guys and I don't get what you're saying at all!" haha I told him he didn't understant because he was a boy... :-) If girls and guys understood each other better, life would be too easy and nothing would be a challenge.

I definitely know I have had a somber night when my playlist consists of Fiona Apple - I Know, Fiona Apple - Never is a Promise, Des-ree - Kissing You, and Gary Jules - Mad World... I haven't used this playlist in ages. I'm always way more upbeat but I guess tonight I need the more moody/slow drawnout stuff... it's just soothing (or depressing as William would say... he hates this playlist more than anything... I don't find it depressing at all but I guess I'm odd like that haha).

So I was supposed to go to the formal with William on Friday and man I really didn't think I would be able to get out of it (I at first wanted to go but I committed to this weeks ago... and now I just would like that Friday to not be totally booked)... anyways it worked out... Erin is going to step in and be his date and I think she is the best replacement for me because she is just as fun and even crazier than I am... plus William is really intrigued by her red hair haha... I guess my black hair is just too "boring" for him haha... Anyways, I get a free Friday and that makes me happy because yeah... maybe I'll get to hang out with someone! :-P

You know it's not winter when you hear lawn mowers. You know it's not winter when you see worms crawling across the cement. :-)

Stress level is most likely going to exponentially increase within this last week... gotta make this the best week... agh! I'm not going to see some people for 3-4 months! That kills me! OK, let's not think about that til its crunch time. Time for sleep. Then cranking out the rest of Advanced Calc. Woopee... damn you rain. You totally ruined my Tuesday mentality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home