Thursday, April 17, 2003

::yawn:: I notice I have a tendency to blog very late at night... always around this time... clarity is best at this time I guess...

Anyways... Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday... no classes ever but always a shit ton of stuff to do... Open House res hall tour... haha it was def the first tour I've given in a LONG time... I must say William was very much at home giving a tour... I think he has a mini-O every time he gives a tour haha... moving on...

I finally did my laundry... it felt good to know that I can choose whatever I want to wear tomorrow and it will be clean! I seriously went way too long without doing laundry... I have figured that going a week and a half is comfortable... two weeks is tough... I start breaking out stuff that isn't in my regular rotation haha... but that's not a bad idea since I realized some of that stuff is actually decent... they are worthy of regular rotation now. :-)

Saul Williams was a disappointment... he really just talked for a long time and granted that really isn't much different from most RA inservices but I guess after seeing the Poetry Slam the night before, I had higher hopes. Granted the poems he did read (like all 4 or 5 over a 2 hours period) were good... but I just wasn't in the mood to hear lots of talk on the war and blah blah blah... plus he was 20 min late... I was worried he would never stop. He did though, at 9pm which was too late to have the closing meeting because some RAs had to get back for duty. I hope we don't have to meet again and that our SHDs can just go over the procedure. I was so glad they let us go. I really wanted to catch NV.

So I walk in to NV and damn I came in the middle of Amanda Gray's play... so close to seeing it. It was weird because I walk in and all I hear is Paul's voice. :-) He's got such a nice soothing voice. Anyways I'm still not really sure what her play is about, but I guess I will see it Friday so it's OK. David was there, so I just sat behind him since I didn't want to climb over 50 people and he moved to sit with me (yay). He's such a cute guy. :-) He liked some of the plays so that's good. I got to see all of Dining Out... it was def written by a guy... Ryan Petti to be exact and it's funny because Steph Carney kissed a girl and who would have thought Ryan Petti would be writing a play where he makes his real life gf kiss another chick? A guys dream huh? Hahaha... Sonja was so funny with her laugh and Pat Talbot def nailed his role since he really is like that in real life. I love Shenk, he's always funny and AJ was cute as usual... good stuff. I only got to see parts of Soft Targets... it was OK... it took me FOREVER to realize that it was Rachel as the daughter and then I forgot that this was Sunshine's play! I am such a bad sister haha... they were good... I dunno what Soft Targets turned out like though... had to leave for SNAP... oh well! I will try Friday and maybe Saturday.

SNAP with Pat is always a blast. Finally got to see all of As Good As It Gets. Plus we made a Dominoes run with Katie and William and it was just a good time... lots of laughter and horrible advice given out hahaha... "Just stick your tongue down his throat." ::sniff:: Next week is my last shift with Pat Baxter EVER! EVER! Agh! How sad.

Mmm with this weekend I don't know what to do. See Tom Muller? Or stay for NV on Saturday night? That reminds me that I should call Tom and make sure he is at Weslyan this weekend... he's gonna be the big 2-0 also on 4-20 ;-)... oh Tom Muller, he's the best... Maybe I'll stay Saturday night for the most part so I can see NV and then have Hanni come in and drive at night to get to Weslyan and spend the night and part of the morning there and leave to get back to Worcester by 5pm. Who knows. I should call him to make sure he doesn't have other plans. Although he did tell me he would keep that day clear so I could come in. Man we talked forever that night... he's just good to vent too... he is a great listener... he's just a great friend that Tom Muller... who would have thought we would still be friends after 15 years (minus a 4 year stretch where we went to different schools)? Damn, we are 20. That's just fucked up haha... 20... I say it and it just sounds so strange and yet so right... 20...

::yawn:: Time for bed. I swear I am not going to skip anymore classes ever again. :-) I swear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home