Saturday, April 12, 2003

Oh man... I'm so tired it hurts... and it's only beginning... Quadfest is done for the day and now we move onto Ben Folds Live concert... should be awesome killer stuff...

I went to bed at 11:30 and thank gawd I did or else I would be dead by now. I felt bad that I bailed on William but he will have to learn to deal... and I kept getting phone calls last night and the people were so loud and thank goodness I am a hard sleeper and can fall asleep to noise. Anyways, I can tell that this week was a sleepless one since I fell asleep so easily last nite...

The pie eating contest went over... uhh... well? Or more like ridiculously messy... Healthy Adam was the first to get CREAMED with the pudding and then I saw Joey smush some into AJ's ears and then Contrino took a dive on the table and damn everyone was covered with pudding! People just started throwing it around instead of eating it... And then they got it on the $800 screen and the walls and OMG I was so worried we ruined the screen... me and Kate cleaned that up pronto and luckily it all came off and SocComm won't have to pay for any damages! ::whew:: Haha too bad they didn't eat it because Pope said the stuff was pretty damn good... :-) It was funny though...

And then there was the secret rivalry event and it was a beirut game with confetti. Oh man it was the longest game ever even though everyone was sober! Hahaha and amazingly the sophomores won! Hellz yeah! We as freshmen won last year and now we won this year! Yay! :-)

I have so much homework it makes me want to quit school. Advanced Calc is my main concern but adub's assignment will def take a long time since we have so much data to input. Where am I going to find the time? I want to go to GI tomorrow and Die Another Day (hopefully a certain someone will go to those also with me :-))... So much stuff! Oh well, I will figure it out... I always do, don't I? Anyways time for the security meeting. And then Ben Folds. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home