Friday, April 11, 2003

Hahahahaha... Kimmy's friend Kathy said "ef ef ef ef ef ef" to me and well I had to watch Jingleheimer Junction!! And it totally made me laugh as if I hadn't already watched it 500 times in B term with Kimmy... ::sigh:: Damn I am going to miss Kim when she leaves... we've had so many laughs together and I have a hard time imagining class without her... damn, math class will just be interesting next year... I know David is in my linear programming class and so is An... and then in Numerical Methods for Linear and Non-linear systerms and Math Modeling with ODE's with David also (he's so cute) :-)... and possibly MAYBE An in one of those... but no Jeff or James or Kimmy! Kimmy will have graduated and I think James and Jeff will be doing their IQPs with Carlos (haha he's a cute prof... me and Kim always thought he had to be the best looking math prof here). The dynamic of my math classes will be broken up! I'm so used to seeing Kimmy, David, Jeff, James, An, and unfortunately Gregg at least once a day, if not twice sometimes. And in C term, I'll have Vector and Tensor with Max and Liz... newbies to the math world... I'll have to show the ropes to Liz ;-) Gotta take care of other MAC majors. But Max can fend for himself haha. Although I def owe him apologies forever for hurting him as bad as I did. I def closed the door on his tricep and yeah... let's just say there will be a good sized bruise there and I will forever be sorry for it! Hahaha... yes people, I am the worst RA to my residents haha... Anyways... after this year, a chapter in my math career at WPI will be closed. It was a tough good year. And I've def made friendships that wouldn't have happened unless I was a MAC major. :-)

It's raining and definitely making the first day of Teeter-Totter-A-Thon a not as enjoyable experience. But nonetheless we all make do! I love TTAT because whenever I'm bored and don't want to be in from of the computer, I can just go outside and make fun of some LCAs (hahaha esp you Bertini, and Murph!) or chat it up with some sisters. It's like 5 days of non-stop socializing. :-P Last year was a lot of fun and I am hoping this year will be just as fun. I'm psyched because me and Molly get to teeter two hours together. Yay! The times I am teetering are:
Sunday - 11am-12pm
Monday - 7am-8am, and 10pm-12am
Feel free to come and visit me all you want as I go up and down, up and down, up and down...

Hahaha at lunch today, Molly Stone was telling the special story of how her and I became friends last D term to Bertini and gawd it's just funny. And now that I think of it, I had her come up and hang at the Teeter-Totter with Emilia and stuff last year too... before she was a sister or even interested in AGD. :-) Oh she's a ho! And she is my ho! Haha I feel so bad that I don't really even remember the first time we met and hung out... I supposedly told her "You're kewl Molly! You can have lunch with me anyday!" Too bad I have zero recollection of that lunch hahaha... Anyways she took that to heart and said hi the next time we were in class and working on our play later at rehearsal... and then I invited her to MOTQ with me and then we just started getting together over lunch and dinner and hanging out... and now here we are... ho's for life. :-) I heart ho! When I first met her mom in A-term, her mom was like "Vonda Bui, I just want to thank you for being there for Molly... she wasn't really sure of WPI and then you two became friends and things just got better." :-) I don't know where I would be without my ho this year.

Well hasn't this just turned into this sentimental blog about some great friends. :-) Right now, I feel really good about life... sometimes it gets too busy or too hard but whenever shit happens, I got some great people to fall back on who make it better... wow that was really cheesy hahaha...

So the Advanced Calc quiz went ok... I made a REALLY DUMB mistake but it won't be too bad... it was all good... and then I presented my question to adub and for once she didn't make me feel dumb! I knew what I was doing once she gave me a little help and yeah... that went super well and I don't have to worry about presenting anymore questions in class for the rest of the year which makes me feel safe from adub's scrutiny. :-) Hahaha in Advanced Calc today, I couldn't stop smiling... there was def a lot of will power used to stop myself from grinning like an idiot... I kept telling myself not to grin and WHAM I would smile. Gotta stay neutral and not make myself a target haha. But dammit, I was just way too goofy feeling and yeah, I gotta smile when the smile comes to my face... :-)

Hahaha my dad left me great voicemail... all I hear is "Where is you, Vonda Boooo?!" and then he hangs up... haha he is soo goofy sometimes... whenever I'm home and he is in town, he always gets in weird moods where he wants to poke fun at me... he will ask me "Who are you?" and I answer "Vonda Bui" and he responds with "No you're Vonda Boooo!" I guess it's our kind of silly little inside joke we have with each other. :-) I think he does it to always remind me of who I am and where I come from. I should probably call him before he calls again jokingly yelling at me for being so late in returning his call. Mmm I haven't seen my dad in forever... Christmas maybe? I think he came home for a week during that break... granted we definitely were pissed at each other most of the time he was home and I was home because he hates how independent I am and makes it a point to let me know what he thinks about it all, but I think he is learning to deal as the time goes on... I hope I see him when summer break starts. I hope he goes to New Orleans with us. He is paying... just not sure if he wants to go. We haven't been on a family trip since my sophomore or junior year of high school. So long ago. ::more sentimental feelings:: I guess I miss the fam a little bit right now. You think you don't miss them, but then go for months without seeing them and it stinks. Everyone who can just go home any weekend or day they want is kinda lucky because at least they always have that to fall back on... me going home is an ordeal and takes a few days of planning... I can't wait to be in Erie again. :-)

OK I think that is it for random thoughts as of right now. :-) There is a lot of laughter in this blog. I love laughing. Even if I do sound dumb hahaha... Kim always starts laughing when I'm laughing because she says my laugh is too funny... :-) OK I am going to try and get the ho and get some food from craptastic DAKA and then start off a greak weekend with possible homework, TiVo time, and just relaxing. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home