Sunday, April 06, 2003

Adam says my posts are boring. He can suck it since I don't post to entertain. :-) So don't read if you find it "boring".

Uh, all I did today was sleep. I woke up at noon. Pretended I was going to do homework and went back to bed until 4. Got up and did SocComm. Came back and slept some more. Did more SocComm. Yeah. Advanced Calc owns me.

So I had a boring day. :-) Trying to pile on the sleep since I'm pretty sure this week is going to be long and painful and busy and sleep deprived. Quadfest starts, Teeter-totter-a-thon starts, SNAP, some tests, homework, and just tons of crap... hopefully I'll have a few good restful nights to make up for all the crazy nights. How exciting. Time to sleep. Hope I dream something good or something memorable. Goal for the week: survive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home