Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Mmm... excellent night. :-) Went to see Old School with David. Good times... too many ass cracks in the movie... but it was what I expected... and David was super kewl... he must think I'm on crack and a half... I'm so random. Molly gave me a pep talk that pretty much consisted of "Don't say REALLY stupid things." I took that to heart... haha... how do I even let half the things I say come out of my mouth?! I really don't know... :-) but I guess that's what makes me fun... or crazy... or on crack... whichever... anyways... David is very cool... oldest child... would not have guessed that... ::stupid grin:: I dunno what to say... I'm going to stop talking about this now... before I say something embarassing. :-) Glad I went for it and just asked... ::stupid grin::

Anyways... it's that time... TiVo time on StodA3... must catch up on lost TV from last week... then a blasted advanced calc class tomorrow... there is no escape from that class at all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home