Friday, March 28, 2003

It's amazing how you can walk into a party room, packed full of people you know... and yet still feel completely alone. Yup that about sums it up. Alone.

This whole being sick thing has just brought down the week and I don't think I've felt really happy in a long time. It's bad enough where I can't remember off the top of my head the last day where I didn't feel like getting into bed and throwing the covers over my head and wishing the earth would eat me whole. This is NOT good. Repeat not good. I'm thinking the sickness is the main cause of this feeling but at the same time, D term just hasn't been that good. I've done so much and nothing has really felt satisfying. I'm not sure where I am going with this blog except I guess I'm just generally not happy. And I'm not happy alone... the worst type of not being happy.

sdfjljiknjhrgljikrjigtfjikgjig <--- fit of random rage at this feeling. I HATE THIS!

I don't feel like typing anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home