Monday, March 24, 2003

::cough:: ::gasping for breath:: Bleh. Being sick sucks ass. And having a class on the third floor of Stratton sucks ass even more. ::cough::

So... I really think I won't be able to see the Pianist unless I see it Thursday and man that is definitely crunch time. I really want to see it though. Well if I want to see it badly enough I'll make time for it right? Yeah ok.

AGD risk management is like pulling teeth. Blah! I hate when we have those workshops. Very tedious.

Whoa. Advanced Calc is not looking good. I got my first quiz back. So yeah. A big fat 9 out of 25. Kill me now and get it over with. That better be the quiz I drop. And if it's not, then christ almightly I've got a bad term ahead of me.

Teeter Totter is coming up and I am looking forward to it except it's hard to find the time to fit that in. Plus I hate teetering with guys lighter than me because I feel fat when they have weights on THEIR side. Eh I deal... typical insecurities and all that jazz. Otherwise it's a blast. I'll never forget making Dave Gordon's life hell that night. And neither will he. I don't think I have even been to LCA without him coming to hug me and then proceding to tell the story about how I was mean to him. He came to TTAT drunk and really had to pee and he was paired with me and well... I said that was really lame that he came drunk. So I made specific efforts to bang the teeter totter REALLY hard and make it sucky for the bladder. And he refused to get off because he wanted to be a man and hold it and wait til his shift was over. Boy was I mean. :-) Nonetheless a moment shared between me and Dave. I was so hardcore last year... Did five straight hours of teeter totter with Stepha. Loved it.

And with Stepha, yeah... I totally think what happened to her is complete and utter bullshit. It makes me want to scream at certain people. ::silent scream::

So today was the first RA training session. They say we will know where we will be placed by April 2. That is exciting. I have no idea who I will be placed with. I would like either Daniels, Morgan, or Riley. In that order. But hey whatever happens happens. I just hope I have a great staff. The newbies look kewl too. So it's all good.

And latest family news is that my dad is gonna pay for me, my mom, and Patton to fly down to New Orleans to visit the fam. My grandparents are really sick and it's not looking good. And we haven't visited in years. I can't wait. It will be a bit sad to go back and not have my aunt/godmother there. ::tear:: It's been a year and a half since she died and I still don't think I really let it sink in. I guess when I get to New Orleans and realize she isn't there to give me a hug and spoil me and tease me, I'll realize. ::sigh:: I miss her. I miss everyone. My family is the biggest and craziest and I just feel like it's been too long since I've seen them last. Gawd we have all changed so much. I cannot wait to return to my city of birth.

Although the actuarial exams are in May too. Christ I know I am not going to study at all if I go to New Orleans for a few weeks. Oh well. That is life.

OK it's time to study for that Personal Finace test. I buckled and bought the book. Bleh. $110 down the drain. Oh well. As long as I get an A in this blasted class! :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home