Monday, March 24, 2003

Let's recap the Oscars in one word: Eminem! HOLY CRAP! Who would have seen him winning an oscar for best song? That's CRAZY! I couldn't stop screaming "I can't believe it" when they announced his name. Just crazy. Anyways, Chicago kicked ass and so did the Pianist. Now I really want to see the Pianist oh so bad. I will do it Tuesday if I can. Let's hope.

I feel very sick. I can't overexert myself or I can't breathe. If I just sit there, I am fine except I cough a lot. But man, if I try to do stairs, it hurts. And what's worse is that I lent my elevator key to people moving out and I would really like it back because yeah it's my key and the stairs are killing me. I get up here and I can't breathe and I have to lay down to try to catch my breath and not cough up a lung. How do illnesses move so fast? It's mind boggling.

I had a bad dream last night. People trying to stab me with dinner forks. Not fun. I hate being chased in dreams. Literally in my dream, I started to try to poke my eyes so that I would wake up because in my dream I knew I was dreaming and that if I could just wake myself up, I could be saved from these people trying to hurt me. It was creepy. I wonder if I physically trying to open my eyes or poke them while I was dreaming that I was. I didn't wake up when I wanted to but at least I woke up. Weird weekend of dreams.

And now I get myself in to bed before I collapse. Just breathe Vonda. Just breathe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home