Saturday, March 22, 2003

I just woke up from the best dream ever. Dude. It was so confusing but all I remember is going on a date with "so and so" and then going to the movies with "so and so" and massively cuddling with "so and so". Wow talk about the warm and fuzzies attack. But then someone made "so and so" get popcorn and all these snacks and while he was getting stuff my dream got all funky and i had to leave because of the war and yeah that's where things start to suck because then we split up. But I got an email from "so and so" saying he had a great time and was sorry he missed saying goodbye. ::sigh:: I love good dreams. And man "so an so" was looking awesomely cute in my dreams. Not that he doesn't look that cute in real life. But damn... I rarely ever dream dreams like that. I'm always wacked out and dreaming weird stuff. That was one of the most normal dreams I've had in a while and it's really lingering right now. Mmm... I won't be seeing "so and so" until Monday. Damn. That dream is really going to linger. If I dream about him again tonight I am going to go nutso. Do I even really like this kid? I don't know! I don't think I even know him well enough to like him. Two less than 5 minutes conversations a week isn't exactly information filled and a hi in the passing isn't either. :-P Anyways, he's cute and I'm glad he gave me the warm and fuzzies after a semi-boring ending to a Friday night. Thanks "so and so." And if you really want to know who "so and so" is... just ask I guess... I might tell depending on my mood. :-)

So... dilemma. There is a job at WPI during the summer in the ODAWP office and it looks like a sweet job. Except that I planned on going home and I already planned on taking the actuarial exam in May in Erie. I don't know. I really planned to be home this summer. My mom expected it and so did my brother and I think I would get homesick if I had to stay up here all summer. I don't know. But it's an awesome job. Something I would love to do! What do I do? ::sigh::

Dream is still lingering... still getting warm and fuzzies... ::grin::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home