Saturday, March 22, 2003

Oh my gawd, I hate assholes. I went to my first pub show and caught the last few seconds of it. And then thats when things go all wrong. They didn't have the cash to pay the band and their manager was the biggest dick ever. I am talking HUGE DICK. And so he is totally bitching this kid out (the promoter) and just saying the same damn things over again. He said he didn't have enough money to get back to NYC and that this was a contract and that we weren't fulfilling our end of the bargain and how un-adult it was. I just wanted to scream at him "FUCK YOU! If you were so gawd damn "adult" then you should have been prepared and made sure you had the money to get back to NYC!" What a dick! And it was just getting ugly and Puma said to call in the campus popo to stand by in case anyone decided to be dumb. And well yeah. Christ. I hate people like that. And in the end this kid gave the fucking band $40 he is never going to get back because the check to pay the band was already in the mail and SocComm can't reimburse because that is definitely against the rules. Fucking assholes. I can't stand people like that. People who start yelling and saying "I understand but I'm letting you know..." blah blah... they just repeat the same things and state the friggin obvious. What dicks. So glad they are gone. What a great first time at a pub show. I also stuck out like crazy. Everyone was wearing black and I come in with a blue jean skirt and a bright yellow letter shirt with my sorority letters on it and damn do I just look like a target. :-P

Club Founders was also a bust. No one came. I got there just as Phi Sigs invaded. Whoopeedeedoo. It's hard at this point to really get this thing rolling because everyone has better things to do because they know what is out there. Plus it just isn't that great. I don't know. It needs to be revamped. I got to chill with Boats and Sonja for a bit and then Joey and AJ showed up. It was OK. Highlight of the night was seeing Mike Schwartz dance to an NSYNC song and knowing ALL THE MOVES! It was so hot. Haha.

And I finally got to see a movie with Patrick! Woo hoo! About Schmidt was alright. It was a bit boring here and there but had it's humor and well... it just kinda made you realize how you're put on this earth for a reason and although you may not realize it, you're helping someone out there. Anyways, I just wish the nudity scene with Kathy Bates was not in there... nor the butt shot of Jack Nicholson. But hey you can't win em all! :-P Next goal: The Pianist (NOT THE PENIS YOU PERVERTS!)

Formal time is near. Do I want to just take the default date of William because I know it will be a good time? Or do I want to be daring and work on getting a REAL date? Or not go at all because right now, you're really not in the mood and there is no dress. Who knows. I need to work up some nerves and get some balls and just go for it. Go for who? Yeah not sure still. I'm crazy. I'm all over the place. I wish someone would just go for me and save me the nerves. :-P Anyways, I do have a goal and we will see whether I can attain this goal. I doubt I will but damn this cute kid is so worth the try. :-) Wooo yay for math! ;-)

OK I am tired and I've decided to just give up for the night. There goes my fun Friday. Oh well! The next one will be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home