Thursday, March 27, 2003

Yet again another bad sick day. Molly's mom thinks I have the flu. I wouldn't doubt it. I plan on going to Health Services tomorrow. Must get this taken care of. It's killing me otherwise!

SNAP was bad. I felt sick. And I was supposed to be on until 2. But I couldn't make it. Plus the van was making me nauseous (thanx to Patrick for spelling that word... man sometimes words just look so wrong to me). Sometimes I get car sick a bit. Anyways... Anissa was driving like a mad woman and it was just not helping. And we hung out at her place and uhhh yeah. Not my number choice to hang out. I was hacking away and her roommate is just complaining about some boy and then talking about "smoking up in an hour" and blah blah. And there was a bong directly to my left and yeah the place didn't smell so innocent. And I had on a letter shirt under my sweater and didn't dare take it off. I didn't want to make them think of me different because I was in AGD (I hear Anissa and her roommates, who are mainly Phi Sig, bash on AGDs while other SNAP drivers have been there). So yeah, on top of being sick, I was just plain uncomfortable there. I hate that. Luckily I have a lot of RA stuff coming up and can't work the early with her.

But I did get to work with AJ for the first hour and that's always nice because AJ is really great. We didn't have a single call and we just talked it up and such. She is just a great girl. Plus I got to talk to Math Kid for a second but once again I think I made him feel uncomfortable. I'm not sure he even uttered more than a few words. But Adam was there and he is a nice guy. And he finally has my name down so it's all good. Another victory in the name game for Vonda.

So I called all the SNAP drivers. Man oh man. No one would take it. Some had legitimate excuses and some just sounded like they just didn't want to do it. It made me laugh and and yet feel very frustrated. Well thankfully Sonja did it (then again it is her job to fill in) but still... she is great.

OK. I need to get to bed. Rest rest rest. Must break this sickness before it breaks me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home