Tuesday, March 25, 2003

Whoa. Talk about bad sick day. The Personal Finance test went OK. It was especially good when there was a question about the present value of an annuity and I was able to pull from theory of interest and nailed that question. But then came Advanced Calc and I thought I was going to die. I'm surprised I made it all the way through that class. I was hot on moment and then the next cold. And well by the time Advanced Calc ended, I knew there was no way in hell I could make it through Survival Models. So I went to the class, saw Prof Wiedie and told her I wasn't feeling very well and picked up my homework (which I got a 58% on because I suck at life). I really do need to see her so I can get this stuff down. Anyways she wasn't "amused" by everyone's homework grades. I guess everyone did pretty bad. At least I heard we got an extension until Friday. Thank gawd.

I pretty much laid in bed all day. From 11am until 7pm. How sad is that. It was pretty awful though. I didn't feel good at all. I kept trying to go to sleep but my mind was a pisocrap. I would close my eyes and usually I just pass into sleep. But today, I kept visualizing this tangled mass of something and it kept blocking me from going to sleep. It felt like this weird form of insomnia. So I would doze in and out of sleep. Each time I "fell asleep" I would make a noise with my raspy voice and would literally wake myself up. It was so awful. I laid in bed for so long because I was so dizzy when I would get up. This morning when I showered, I practically fell over in the shower because my center of balance was way off. Gawd I haven't been this sick in so long. And I have so much to do this week. And I had to skip tennis too. It sucked so bad. I hope I feel good enough on Thursday to go to all my classes. I should. I feel it wearing off a bit. Or it could all be the Sudafed (or is it Aleve? Well whichever it's doing wonders). Who knows.

Ok I guess it's time for me to work on the Advanced Calc and watch more of Celine Dion. Thanks to everyone who asked how I was doing. Glad to know you all care. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home