Sunday, March 30, 2003

So I finally got to see The Pianist. It is an amazing film. It makes your heart ache so badly. There were so many moments where I had to cover my eyes... or cover my mouth because I almost wanted to scream at the terror of the situation. A few scenes... ::shudder:: makes me wish humans weren't so inhumane. So many people killed... so many murderers... so much blind hate. It makes your heart ache in a way you never knew... it makes you cry silent tears... it makes you wonder why? And when there isn't a clear definitive answer to why, you cry some more because you're not sure what's worse... knowing or not knowing... The Pianist is a great film.

To balance out the sadness of that movie, I saw Catch Me If You Can the night before. The movie is definitely "money" as Jon Abad would say. I loved it. It was soo engaging! ""Knock knock. Who's there? Go fuck yourselves." Hahaha. I thought the music was really cute too. It was a good back up movie to see when The Pianist sold out on Saturday. It was also probably the first movie I've seen entirely by myself. And then The Pianist became the second movie I saw by myself.

This weekend has definitely been a very solitary one. No one has really been around. Molly left without a trace or a notice of any kind. I hope she is alive. I assume she is with Jared. And William was at UCONN. Friday night was the only night I really was social and even then I wasn't. I was at Sig Pi for Senior Night and people were smoking and I still had my cough and that just wasn't enjoyable. I think I just find the whole drinking thing and partying thing overrated. Saturday night, everyone heads out to LCA and I just think "Nah... I would rather be by myself and do laundry than go to some stupid party where I'll just get beer spilled on me." Wow. I'm only a sophomore and my urge to party is gone. I'm so old. But I will go to Sewer Party. I swear to that. I am so psyched for that. It will rock. This weekend had to be the most slow weekend ever but at least I feel better than I did during the week. I plan on making this coming weekend much better than all the previous.

My brother is so cute. He finally opened up a checking account. I'm so proud of him. That is the most mature thing he has ever done. Yay for Patton acting like his age!

And thinking of my brother reminds me of a line in The Pianist. Adrien Brody turns to his sister as they are being moved from the slums to the concentration camps and says "I wish I had known you better." and oh man, I just started crying. That line... it just... yeah... made me think of my brother a little bit and makes me thankful that I have him...

So on Wednesday, I will know where I will be RAing next year... exciting huh? I would love Daniels again but that is so doubtful. Hopefully Morgan. If not Morgan, than Riley. And if all goes wrong... Stoddard. I'll deal with whatever I guess. Hopefully I'll have an awesome floor like the kids I got this year.

Listening to some Tupac. Brings back the old memories of gradeschool. I hope Mr. Smith the Rapist rots in jail for a very long time. Ugh. BOOYA Sister Mary Alice! When I was in 8th grade, all the girls were talking about how he would walk in on us while we were changing and well our talking had the words "sexual harrassment" and they got back to Sister Mary Alice because I think someones parents mentioned something since we were all so grossed out by Mr. Smith's inappropriate entrances into the changing room. And she lined us up in the gym and told us that all that our accusations were "false" and that Blessed Sacrament would back him up and that they could if they wanted to, take legal action against us girls because it was slander that we were spreading about him. Right now i would like to send a nice bag of poo to Sister Mary Alice and say "Thanx for hiring a rapist and not paying attention to the signs even though 30 8th grade girls said he was a perv!" ::shudder:: What a disgusting man.

I seriously can't wait until the Crow formal. It will be so much fun on that cruise boat. I always have a good time with the brothers of Crow. They are such nice guys. I miss them. April 25, here I come!

Man I don't know what to do with myself... I don't have homework... I guess it's time to dick around as if I did have homework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home