Monday, March 31, 2003

Man this is a bitch of a cough!

So anyways, I'm trying to plan out junior year and I hate how classes conflict and how I might have to take my first 8am class ever. Gross. I just want to take 4 math classes next year and not have to worry about passing anymore of them. I just need to take 18 math classes and MQP and random random electives to fill up my senior year and voila! Graduation! After this year, assuming I pass everything, I will just need to take those 4. And I have a feeling they will be hard. Math will suck the life out of me as usual. That is the life of an actuarial math major!

I can't wait until senior year when I will be taking electives like art, or Spanish, or drama! AGH! It will rock so much! Senior year, here I come! Well not really here I come... but yeah... senior year is looking good.

So yeah... I'm gonna try and be daring on Tuesday. Let's see how things go up until then. Cryptic you say? Ya damn right I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home